Condensed Milk Bun
500g bread flour
350ml fresh milk
30g condensed milk
Top And Bottom Heating
1) Preheat the oven to 38˚C.
2) Knead all ingredients with the kitchen machine at medium speed for 20 minutes.
3) Remove and put the dough into a large greased bowl, cover with cling wrap, place in the oven to prove for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the dough from the oven and pat to exhaust the air inside, divide into 12 portions, cover with cling wrap, set for 5 minutes.
5) Roll the dough into round shape, place on baking tray, cover with cling wrap and place in the oven to prove for 30 minutes.
6) Preheat the oven to 170˚C. Bake the bread at level 2 of the oven for 18 minutes.
7) Remove the bread from oven and let cool on wire rack before serving.
Honey can be used to replace condensed milk to suit your personal preferences.