|200g cremini mushroom||40g chorizo (chopped)||5 black olives (chopped)|
|1/3 onion ( chopped)||4g parsley (crushed)||20g unsalted butter|
|1 clove garlic||50g parmesan cheese||1 tsp Tabasco sauce|
1. Remove stems from all mushrooms; set aside mushroom caps. Chop mushroom stems and set aside.
2. Preheat the induction hob and pan to PerfectFry Level 4 heat. Add the unsalted butter and olive oil. Fry the chorizo until brown. Add onion, chopped mushroom stems, garlic and black olives, pan-fried until aromatic and dried.
3. Turn off the fire, and place in a bowl. Add parmesan cheese, Tabasco sauce, parsley and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Stuff mushroom caps with the mixture.
5. Place in a preheated 180℃ oven (top and bottom heat) and bake for about 15 minutes until golden. Serve.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.