|500g glutinous rice flour||400g water|
|1 tbsp wheat starch||150g coconut cream|
|500g raw slab sugar|
1. Add raw slab sugar and water into small pot. Cook until the sugar dissolved and set aside.
2. Use the kitchen machine to blend the glutinous rice flour, wheat starch and coconut cream at speed 2.
3. Add sugar mixture bit by bit and stir until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture into oiled mold, and cover with foil. Place into a steam oven and steam at 100℃ for 1 hour.
5. Let the cake cool and refrigerate to let the cake set. Dip slices in egg and pan fry until golden. Serve hot.
Add sugar mixture bit by bit instead of adding all at once, otherwise batter becomes curdle and the cake becomes tough in texture.
Bosch Steam Oven imitates the traditional way of steam cooking. The steaming temperature is controlled precisely to ensure your food is cooked to perfection.