|1 Pork Fillet||100g Sugar|
|1 lace Caul Fat||Salt and Pepper|
|1 Orange (sliced)||1 sprig Sage|
|2 Oranges||1 pinch Spanish Saffron|
|200ml whipping cream||Salt and Pepper|
1. Orange confite: Boil water with sugar and add orange slices. Cover with pot lid when the liquid boils again. Set aside at room temperature for 1 day.
2. Marinate the pork fillet with salt and crushed black pepper briefly. Prepare a wok at medium heat and add oil, pan fry the pork fillet for some color on the surface. Remove from heat.
3. Spread open the caul fat, add sliced orange confite and sage then add the pork fillet. Add some more orange confite and sage, roll and secure with a cotton string.
4. Prepare a wok at medium heat and pan fry the pork fillet roll until golden brown.
5. Place the fillet in the oven and insert the meat probe. Set the cooking temperature to 180℃ and core temperature to 60℃. Remove after cooking and set aside at room temperature for 8-10 minutes.
6. Sauce: Place orange juice and Spanish saffron in a small pot. Cook at low heat until thick.
7. Add whipping cream and cook at low heat until thick. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Serve with the pork fillet.
The caul fat can be purchased from your local butcher store.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.