Ingredients of Pie Crust
Preparation Steps of Pie Crust
1. Use the kitchen machine to blend the low protein flour, unsalted butter and sea salt at speed 2 until crumbly.
2. Add in egg yolk and mix well.
3. Add in cold water and mix well until dough is pliable. Put the dough in wraps and store in fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Cut the dough in 12 portions. Press the dough into the pie mold.
Preparation Steps of Filling
1. Preheat the induction hob and pan to PerfectFry Level 4 heat. Fry bacon until golden and add onion and mushroom.
2. Add milk, whipping cream and cornstarch in pan. Cook sauce until thickened.
3. Add some sea salt and crushed black pepper. Remove from the heat, add cheese and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
Put filling into pie crust. Sprinkle cheese on top. Place in a preheated 180℃ oven (4D hot air) and bake for 20 minutes until golden. Remove from mould and serve with crushed parsley.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.
Bosch Induction Hob helps you to control the cooking temperature precisely and provides high flexibility on cooking zones to make cooking effortless and enjoyable.