|1200g pork||1 tbsp light soy sauce|
|1 ½ tsp chicken powder||1 spoon crushed garlic|
|1 ½ tsp rice wine||¾ tsp crushed ginger|
|1 ½ tsp sugar||1 bag sausage casings|
1. Install meat mincer attachment* to the kitchen machine and set to speed 3. Cut the pork into pieces and remove the tendons, then put it into the meat mincer.
2. Put the pork mince into mixing bowl and add all the seasoning. Mix them with stirring whisk under speed 3 and marinate for 2 hours.
3. Choose the sausage injector with suitable diameters in the sausage stuffing set# . Remove the metal container from the meat mincer attachedment and replace by the sausage injector. Put the sausage casings on the injector.
4. Put the pork mince prepared in the step (2) into the meat mincer and set to speed 2. Inject the pork mincer into the sausage casing. Remove the excess air from the sausage with a needle after injection.
5. Steam for about 3-4 minutes. Put the sausage into the fridge after cooling down.
6. Fly the sausage before serving.
* The meat mincer attachment MUZ 8FW1, MUZ 5FW1 and MUZ 4FW3 are applicable to MaxxiMUM, MUM5 and MUM4.
# The sausage injector MUZ 8WS2 is only applicable to the MaxxiMUM series and is used with adaptor MUZ 8AD1 and meat mincer attachment MUZ 8FW1.