|50g unsalted butter||250g low protein flour|
|100g lard||3g baking soda|
|115g sugar||½ tsp vanilla extract|
|2 egg yolk||20 walnut|
1. Use the kitchen machine to blend the unsalted butter and lard at speed 3 until smooth.
2. Add in sugar, eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Sift in the low protein flour and baking soda and stir at speed 1 until smooth.
4. Using a level tablespoon of dough at a time, roll the dough into balls, and then flatten each slightly.
5. Slightly beat egg yolk and brush the tops. And gently press one walnut into each cookie.
6. Place in the preheated 180℃ oven (4D hot air) and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
7. Leave to cool on the trays after removing from the oven. Store in an airtight container when cool.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.