The optimum brewing temperature for a perfect espresso is between 90°C and 95°C. If the temperature is too low, only part of the flavour is released from the coffee. If the temperature is too high, the coffee will quickly acquire a burnt taste. The intelligent SensoFlow System heats water to an optimum temperature of between 90°C and 95°C for the duration of the entire brewing process, creating an espresso with a full-bodied aroma and incomparable flavour.
VeroCafe Fully automatic espresso coffee machine Material: Black glass and silver
This milk nozzle guarantees best results
Intelligent Heater inside: Full-bodied aroma thanks to optimal brewing temperature with the SensoFlow System from Bosch.
Finely ground for a perfect flavour: CeramDrive.
The exceptionally high-quality and durable grinder made from non-wearing ceramic grinds your coffee consistently fine, allowing the full flavour of every single bean to develop. The degree of grinding can be adjusted individually — resulting in a better taste and incomparable flavour.
With MilkMagic, perfect milk froth is guaranteed.
Whether you're making a cappuccino or a latte macchiato, the automatic frothing directly in the cup or glass creates perfect, extra fine-pored milk froth every time — which ensures that the frothy layer sits beautifully on top of the milk. Simply pour milk into the cup and froth it, then add coffee — and savour the perfect results.
Calc'nClean. For enjoyment that lasts.
When you select a fully automatic coffee machine from Bosch, you are opting for quality, performance, reliability and the ultimate coffee perfection. To make sure that your enjoyment lasts and to guarantee a long service life for your appliance, Calc'nClean offers a combined cleaning and descaling programme to remove scale deposits and coffee residues in one step.
- Total connected load: 1600 W
- Coffee and espresso from bean to cup at the touch of a button
- sensorFlow System
- CeramDrive: High-quality grinder made of wear-resistant ceramic
- Reduced heating-up time: fast first cup
- 15 bar thermo block pump pressure system
- 2 cup function prepares your drinks in two grinding and brewing cycles to ensure the perfect coffee
- Pre-brewing function
- MilkMagic milk frother with guarantee of success thanks to automatic frothing in the cup
- 150 mm distance between coffee outlet and cup shelf to accommodate large Latte Macchiacto glasses
- Hot water for tea preparation
- Convenient quick rinsing function of milk system CreamCleaner
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable , easy to clean & dishwasher-proof
- Fully automatic descaling and cleaning program calc'n'clean
- Automatic quick rinsing programm when switched on or off
- Removable brewing unit: Easy and hygienic cleaning under running water
- singlePortion Cleaning: Complete emptying of all pipes after each brewing process
- Coffee amount setting: 6 sizes
- Individually adjustable temperatures for Coffee: 3 grades
- Adjustable grind settings (multilevel)
- Height-adjustable coffee outlet
- Grafical / text liquid crystal display with direct access via 2 rotary controls
- Different display languages available
- Indicates when bean container or water tank are empty
- Electronic water filter exchange indicator
- Removable 1.7L water tank
- Bean container with aroma preservation lid for up to 300gr
- Removable drip dish including container for coffee grounds
- Separate container for pre-grounded coffee
- with auto-off
- Illuminated keys
- Cable storage compartment (Cable length: 1m)
- 1 x scoop, 1 x test strip
- Separately available accessories: Cleaning tablets (TZ80001), descaling tablets (TZ80002), BRITA Intenza water filter (TZ70003), care set for fully-automatic espresso makers (TZ80004)
|Product name / Commercial code||TES50221GB|
|Product name / Commercial code||TES50221GB|
|Appliance type||Fully Automatic Espresso Maker|
|Brewing system||piston pressure|
|Secondary colour||Light grey|
|Tank design||Brita water filter, Integrated, Removable, Transparent|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||385 x 280 x 479 mm|
|Number of cups of espresso/cappuccino||1-2|
|Net weight (kg)||9.4 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||9.41 kg|
|Type of control||Electronic, NTC|
|Power on indicator|
|Coffee grounds container|
|Safety device||Temperature protection|
|Connection Rating (W)||1,600 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Plug type||GB plug|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Included accessories||1 x scoop, 1 x test strip|
- 2 accessories found for VeroCafe:
Currently there are no scale drawings available.