Fresh Fruit Tart
140g salted butter
80g icing sugar
20g egg (1/3 of a large egg)
200g cake flour
100g unsalted butter
10g cake flour
100g almond powder
Top And Bottom Heating
1) Whisk butter in the kitchen machine, add salt and icing sugar, then add the eggs and whisk at high speed.
2) Add cake flour, mix at slow-medium speed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3) Remove and flatten with a rolling pin, line it in 8-inch or 9-inch pie mould, prick with a fork.
4) Bake the crust in a preheated 190˚C oven at level one for 15 minutes. Let cool and set aside.Almond Filling
1) Mix butter and sugar with the kitchen machine, add eggs and whisk at high speed, add cake flour and almond powder. Pipe the mixture on the crust with a pipping bag.
2) Bake at the level 3 of the oven for 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.Assembly
1) Place the custard in a piping bag, pipe the sauce on the almond filling.
2) Add the fresh fruits on top and brush with a layer of transparent pectin.
Bake the crust at level 1 of the oven for a crispy crust.