Bread flour 400g
Milk powder 12g
Custard powder 12g
Egg 1 pc
Vegetable shortening 110g
Milk powder 20g
Soda powder 1g
Edible ammonia powder 1g
Evaporated milk 8g
Top & Bottom Heating
1) Use the kitchen machine to blend the flour, sugar, milk powder, custard powder and yeast at speed 1. for approximately 25 minutes.
2) Add in egg, milk and water and mix at speed 1. Knead the dough at speed 3 for 25 minutes. Knead until shinny and elastic.
3) Let rise until 2 times bigger.
4) Release air in dough, form into round shape and let rise until 2 times bigger.
1) Use the kitchen machine to blend the flour, sugar, milk powder, soda powder and edible ammonia powder at speed 1.
2) Add in vegetable shortening, egg and evaporated milk. Mix well at speed 3.
3) Divided into same portions quantity with the bread dough.
4) Press the crust evenly and place onto the bread dough. Brush on egg yolk mixture and bake for 20 minutes at 180℃.
Measure small amounts of soda powder and edible ammonia powder with a measuring spoon instead of using an electronic scale.