|4 tomatoes||Some basil||20g bread crumbs|
|1 onion, sliced||20g Parmesan cheese||20g fresh parsley, crushed|
|1 zucchini, sliced||30g chorizo, chopped||Some olive oil|
|1 clove garlic||Some salt and crushed black pepper|
1. Cut off the top of tomato. Remove the tomato flesh and seeds. Season with salt and crushed black pepper. Place in a preheated 130℃ oven and bake for about 1 hour until slightly dry. Remove from oven.
2. Preheat the induction hob and pan to PerfectFry Level 4 heat. Add the olive oil. Fry the onion and garlic until soft and follow with chorizo and zucchini.
3. Turn off the fire. Add basil, crushed cheese, salt, crushed black pepper and mix the ingredients thoroughly. Stuff in the tomato.
4. Mix the fresh parsley and bread crumbs. Put on top of the tomato and drizzle some olive oil.
5. Place in a preheated 150℃oven (4D hot air) and bake for about 10-15 minutes until golden. Serve.
Bake the tomato at low temperature in advance can enhance the sweetness of tomato.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.