|4 eggs||Little pepper||Some salmon roe|
|440ml warm water||Some shiitake mushroom, sliced||Some okra, sliced|
|Some dashi powder||Some shrimps||Some radish sprouts|
|Little salt||Some Japanese sashimi|
1. Marinate the shrimps with little salt and pepper.
2. Put some shiitake mushroom, shrimps, Japanese sashimi and sliced okra into the bowl.
3. Add some dashi powder to hot water and mix to dashi soup.
4. Beat the eggs and mix well with pepper. Add dashi soup into the mix and sieve.
5. Pour the eggs into the bowl. Place in a preheated 100℃ steam oven and steam for about 15 minutes until the eggs are done.
6. Remove from oven. Put the salmon roe and radish sprouts on top. Serve.
Dashi soup and hot water can be replaced by chicken soup or fish soup.