|1 each of sweet pepper (red, orange, yellow)||crushed black pepper|
|1 baguette||balsamic vinegar|
1. Place sweet peppers into a preheated 180℃ oven with 4D Hotair function. Cook for 20 minutes until the surface is slightly charred. Immediately after removing from the oven, place the peppers into a bowl and wrap with plastic wrap. After cooling, remove the skin and the seeds. Cut the sweet peppers into strips.
2. Place the crab into the steam oven and cook at 100℃ for 15 minutes. Remove and soak in ice water. Deshell and set aside.
3. Slice the baguette diagonally and brush some olive oil on it. Place in a preheated 180℃ oven (4D Hotair) and bake for about 8 minutes until golden brown.
4. Mix sweet pepper and crab meat. Season with salt and crushed black pepper.
5. Place the filling on the toasted baguette. Drizzle some balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with parsley.
The pepper skin can be removed easily after roasting and cooling.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.