Ingredients For Filling
|8 brown mushrooms||12 French snail meat (canned)||100g whipping cream|
|10g unsalted butter||10ml brandy||salt and crushed black pepper to taste|
|1 shallots, chopped||100ml white wine|
|1 clove garlic||30g blue cheese|
Ingredients For Bread Crust
|20g unsalted clarified butter||a little thyme|
|30g coarse bread crumbs||salt and crushed black pepper to taste|
1) Wipe mushrooms with a cloth gently, cut off the stems. Set aside.
2) Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat, sauté the shallots and garlic until translucent, add in the snail meat, stir-fry briefly.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Add the mushroom stems, brandy and white wine, cook briefly.
4) Add the blue cheese and cream, and cook until the sauce is thickened.
5) Place the mushrooms on a baking tray, seasoning with salt and black pepper, stuff with the filling.
6) Mix ingredients for bread crust, place on top of the filling.
7) Bake the mushrooms in a preheated 180°C oven for about 10 minutes until the surface becomes golden brown.
Melt butter in container over hot water. Extract the clear fat separated from the milk solids. This clarified butter gives the bread crust a crisp, beautiful look.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.