|Bread flour 320g||Salt 7g|
|Cake flour 80g||Butter 20g|
|Red yeast 7g||Water 235g|
1) Use the kitchen machine to blend all ingredients for 10-15 minutes until the dough looks elastic and shiny.
2) Form dough into ball shape. Seal the opening and let rise until 2 times bigger. (in a 38℃ environment, it takes about 30 minutes).
3) Release air in dough and divide into required proportions and quantity. Cover dough in plastic wrap for 5-10 minutes.
4) Shape the dough and roll on strong flour. Let rise until 2 times bigger, slice 3 openings on the dough’s surface.
5) Place in a 210℃ oven, wait for 3 minutes and spray on some water. Bake for another 20 minutes until the bread surface becomes golden brown.
For a crusty texture outside and a soft interior, the common method is spraying the dough with water while cooking or using lava stones to steam bake the bread. The “Added Steam” function makes the cooking process safer and more convenient.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.