|Bread Flour 360g||Malt Extract 1g|
|Whole Wheat Flour 40g||Water 280g|
|Salt 5g||Half Dried Figs 100g|
|Yeast 6g||A little walnut|
1) Use the kitchen machine to blend all ingredients (except for dried figs and walnut) until a shiny and elastic dough is formed.
2) Add in the chopped dried figs and walnut. Mix well and let rise until 2 times bigger. (38℃ for 45 minutes).
3) Release air in dough and divide into required proportions and quantity.
4) Cover dough in plastic wrap for 5-10 minutes and release the air within.
5) Shape the dough and sprinkle some flour on the surface. Let it rise for 2 times bigger once more.
6) Preheat oven at 210℃ and bake for 20 minutes.
Use different kind of nuts according to your preferences. Nuts, almonds, walnuts, chocolate and etc. can easily be grated with MUZ 8RV1 or MUZ 45RV1 grater.
MaxxiMUM Kitchen Machine
* MUZ 8RV1 is applicable to MaxxiMUM range；MUZ 45RV1 is applicable to MUM5range.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.