|230g bread flour||10g butter|
|30g cake flour||45ml milk|
|6g red yeast||130ml water|
1) Preheat the oven to 38˚C.
2) Knead all ingredients with the kitchen machine at medium speed for 15 minutes.
3) Place the dough into a large greased bowl, cover with cling wrap, place in the oven to prove for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the dough from the oven and pat to exhaust the air inside, divide into 6 portions, cover with cling wrap, set for 10 minutes. Then roll the dough into round shape.
5) Dust the dough with flour, place on a baking tray, cover with cloth and prove in the oven for 30 minutes.
6) Preheat the oven to 200˚C with added steam (level 3).
7) Bake the bread at the level 2 of the oven for 3 minutes, then turn off the steam and continue to bake the bread for 18 minutes.
For a crusty texture outside and a soft interior, the common method is spraying the dough with water while cooking or using lava stones to steam bake the bread. The “Added Steam” function makes the cooking process safer and more convenient.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.