|300g bread flour||1g salt|
|4g yeast||220ml fresh milk|
|20g sugar||20g butter|
1) Preheat the oven to 38˚C.
2) Combine all ingredients with the kitchen machine, knead at medium speed for 20 minutes until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
3) Place the dough into a large greased bowl, cover with cling wrap, place in the oven to prove for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the dough from the oven and pat to exhaust the air inside. Divided the dough into 4 portions, cover with cling wrap and rest for 10 minutes.
5) Roll the dough into round shape, place into 2 loaf pans that are greased and dusted with flour. The size of loaf pan is about 19 (L) X 9 (W) X 6.5 (H) cm.
6) Cover with cling wrap. Place in the oven to prove for 30 minutes.
7) Preheat the oven to 190˚C. Bake the bread at level 2 of the oven for 20 minutes.
8) Remove bread from the pan after baking, place on wire rack to cool before serving.
Use whole milk to enhance the aroma and texture of the bread.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.