|27g unsalted butter (cold)||1g salt||Some dry rose petals|
|167g low protein flour||35g egg||Some rose extract|
|10g baking powder||50g buttermilk||Some egg yolk|
|30g sugar||40g pistachio|
1. Use the kitchen machine to blend the unsalted butter, low protein flour, baking powder, sugar and salt at speed 2 until crumbly.
2. Combine the buttermilk and mix well.
3. Add egg and rose extract, and mix well until dough comes together.
4. Add dry rose petals and pistachio, and gently mix.
5. Put the dough in wraps and set aside for 5 minutes.
6. Gently roll dough out until 1 inch thick. Use 6cm diameter round cutter to cut out scones. Put the scones on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Brush the tops with the egg yolk 2 times.
8. Place in a preheated 200℃ oven (4D hot air) and bake for 15 minutes until golden. Serve.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.