|300g bread flour||3g salt|
|70g rye flour||230ml concentrated herbal tea (any flavour)|
|6g yeast||20g butter|
|5g muscovado sugar|
1) Preheat the oven to 38˚C.
2) Combine all ingredients with the kitchen machine, knead at medium speed for 10 minutes.
3) Place the dough into a large greased bowl, cover with cling wrap, place in the oven to prove for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the dough from the oven and pat to exhaust the air inside, divide the dough into 2 portions and cover with cling wrap, set for 10 minutes.
5) Roll the dough into round shape, dust with flour, place on a baking tray.
6) Place the dough in the oven to prove for 30 minutes.
7) Preheat the oven to 200˚C. Bake the bread at level 2 of the oven for 20 minutes.
8) Remove the bread from the oven and cool on wire rack before serving.
Apple sour dough can be used to replace the herbal tea for a unique flavour.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.