|320g bread flour||210ml water|
|140g rye flour||100g cream cheese|
|6g yeast||20g butter|
|20g muscovado sugar||dried figs, finely chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 38˚C.
2) Knead all ingredients, except the figs, with the kitchen machine at medium speed for 5 minutes. Then add the figs, knead for another 7 minutes.
3) Put the dough into a large greased bowl, cover with cling wrap, placed in the oven to prove for 45 minutes.
4) Remove and pat the dough to exhaust the air inside. Divided the dough into two portions, set for 10 minutes.
5) Shape the dough and dust with flour, place on baking tray. Place in the oven to prove for 30 minutes.
6) Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
7) Bake the bread at level 2 of the oven for 15 minutes. Remove bread from oven after baking and place on wire rack to cool before serving.
You may use other kinds of semi-dried fruits to substitute the figs for a different flavour.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.