|190g pumpkin||1g salt|
|300g all purpose flour||3g yeast|
|25g sugar||15ml milk|
1) Preheat the oven to 38˚C with top and bottom heating.
2) Cut pumpkin into pieces. Cook with steam oven for 20 minutes, let cool.
3) Add all other ingredients into the kitchen machine, knead at medium speed for 10 minutes until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
4) Place the dough in a large greased bowl, cover with cling wrap. Place in a 38˚C oven to prove for 45 minutes until the dough is about 2 times in size.
5) Remove the dough from the oven and dust a little flour at the bottom. Roll the dough with a rolling pin into rectangular shape, fold into to a long strip.
6) Cut the dough into 9 portions. Turn on the steam oven to produce steam.
7) Turn off the steam oven, open the door to let the steam escape. Place the dough inside to prove for 15 minutes.
8) Then steam the buns in the steam oven for 13 minutes.
Use Japanese pumpkins for a sweeter taste.
The powerful Bosch Kitchen Machine for versatility when cooking and baking with excellent Bosch quality and a wide selection of accessories.