|INGREDIENTS OF PIE CRUST:||FILLING:||DECORATION|
|80g unsalted butter (room temperature)||80g unsalted butter (room temperature)||some raspberry|
|60g icing sugar||48g sugar||some pistachio|
|40g egg||80g egg|
|50g almond powder||80g almond powder|
|160g low protein flour (sieved)||5g low protein flour|
|1 tbsp. cointreau|
PREPARATION STEPS OF PIE CRUST:
1. Use the kitchen machine to blend the unsalted butter and icing sugar at speed 3 until crumbly. Add egg and almond powder, mix well. Add in low protein flour at speed 1 until dough is pliable. Put the dough in wraps and store in fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Press the dough into mold, prick with a fork. Set aside.
PREPARATION STEPS OF FILLING:
1. Mix butter and sugar with the kitchen machine until smooth. Add in eggs, almond powder, flour and cointreau accordingly and mix well.
2. Put filling and raspberry into tart pastry. Place in a preheated 180℃ oven and baked for 25-30 minutes until golden. Let cool and remove from mold.
3. Add raspberry and pistachio on top for decoration.