|Digestive Biscuits 8 pcs||Cream Cheese 680 g||Blueberry Jam As desired|
|Unsalted Butter 48 g||Sugar 130 g|
|Eggs 3 pcs|
|Cake Flour 20 g|
|Blueberry Jam 160 g|
|Whipping Cream 160 g|
1) Use the kitchen machine to mix the crushed digestive biscuits and unsalted butter (melted), press mixture into an 8 inch mold, refrigerate and set aside.
2) Mix sugar into cream cheese, stir in one egg at a time, add in flour, blueberry jam, whipping cream and blend until smooth.
3) Pour the cream cheese mixture into mold. Bake in water bath at 180℃ for 20 minutes, pour the water out and bake for 30 more minutes, remove from oven and let it cool.
4) Add blueberry jam (or fresh fruit) as topping and refrigerate to let the cake set.
Prepare homemade jam, simply use MUZ 8FV1 or MUZ 45FV1 the pulping attachment to get the fruit puree then add sugar, cook and serve.
MaxxiMUM Kitchen Machine
* MUZ 8FV1 is applicable to MaxxiMUM range；MUZ 45FV1 is applicable to MUM5range.