|150g Unsalted butter||1/4 tsp Baking Soda|
|100g Sugar||20g Cocoa Powder|
|3 Eggs (Room Temperature)||150g Dark Chocolate|
|150g Plain Flour||30g Whole Milk|
|1/2 tsp Baking Powder||70g Chopped Walnut|
|24 x 24cm Baking Tin|
1) Preheat the oven to 180℃. Place rack in the centre of the oven. Line a 24cm square tin with baking paper.
2) Place the butter into a bowl at room temperature then put it over a pan of simmering water until melted.
3) Snap the chocolate into a bowl and place it over a pan of simmering water until melted.
4) Use the Bosch stirring whisk to mix melted butter and sugar at low speed.
5) Add melted chocolate and cocoa powder and mix on medium until combined.
6) Add plain flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix on medium-high until it just comes together.
7) Add egg into the mixture one by one.
8) Add milk and whisk until all ingredients combined.
9) Place the brownie mix into the baking tin. Put the chopped walnut* on top.
10) Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool in the tray and cut into chunky squares.
*Add different types of nuts according to personal preferences
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.