|30g dried chrysanthemum||1 tbsp wolfberries (soaked)|
|80g sugar||15g gelatine sheets|
|225g hot water||Some fresh chrysanthemums|
|225g ice cubes||Some edible gold leaf|
1. Put dried chrysanthemum and hot water in a pot. Place in a preheated 100℃ steam oven, steam for 15 minutes.
2. Remove from the steam oven. Use a strainer to filter the chrysanthemum.
3. Heat the chrysanthemum water, sugar, soaked wolfberries and gelatine sheets in the pot and remove from heat once mixture is dissolved.
4. Add fresh chrysanthemums and edible gold leaf.
5. Add ice cube and stir until dissolved. Pour into plastic mold and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve cold.