|Butter 90g||Sugar 30g||Cinnamon powder A sprinkle|
|Icing Sugar 50g||Milk 150g|
|Cake Flour 150g||Egg 1.5pcs|
|Salt ¼ tsp||Apple 2pcs|
|Egg Half pc|
1) Use the kitchen machine to blend the butter, icing sugar and salt. Mix in the egg and add in the cake flour. Place in refrigerator for half an hour.
2) Mix together milk, sugar and eggs. Set aside.
Cinnamon Apple Pie
3) Press the dough evenly onto the pie mold.
4) Place apple slices into the mold and pour in filling.
5) Bake for 20 minutes at 200℃. Finish off by sprinkling cinnamon powder on top.
Tips: Use the slicing disc of the continuous shredder (MUM5 range and MUMXL40G kitchen machines accessory) which allows you to choose from two levels of thickness, and cut the apple slices evenly and effortlessly.