|Egg Yolk 2 pcs||Water 80g|
|Sugar 100g||Cake Flour 100g|
|Salad Oil 30g||Corn Flour 10g|
|Green Tea Powder 20g||Egg White 5pcs (~180 – 200g)|
1) Use the kitchen machine to blend the egg yolks and sugar until completely dissolved. Add in salad oil and mix well.
2) Add in green tea powder and water and mix well. Add in flour and mix well.
3) Beat egg whites until foamy. Add in 80g sugar until smooth and stiff.
4) Fold in 1/3 of egg whites into the egg yolk batter. Quickly blend in the rest of the egg whites.
5) Preheat oven at 175℃, bake with hot air mode for 30 minutes.
For pandan chiffon cake, cook chopped fresh pandan leaves with 60g water. Blend well with MUZ5MX1 ThermoSafe glass blender.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.