|10g hot water|
|255g whipping cream||100g egg yolk|
|85g milk||50g egg|
|26g sugar||1/2 vanilla pod, chopped|
Sponge Cake Base
|8g whipping cream||15g egg yolk||30g egg white|
|23g cream cheese||5g low protein flour||1-2 drop lemon juice (B)|
|12g unsalted butter||5g corn flour||12g sugar (B)|
|4g sugar (A)||3g lemon juice (A)|
1. Add water in the sugar. Heat the sugar with medium heat until caramelize to a golden brown color. Immediately add hot water, stir well and pour the sauce into baking tin (bottom with silicone baking mat). Allow the sauce to cool and set.
2. Put caramel slice in purin cups. Set aside.
3. Heat milk, whipping cream and vanilla pod in a pot. Remove from heat once milk mixture is simmering. Set aside.
4. Mix egg and egg yolk well in bowl, then add in warm milk mixture and whisk all together. Put the mixture through a sieve. Pour the mixture into the purin cups.
Sponge Cake Base:
5. Add whipping cream, cream cheese, unsalted butter and sugar (A) in a double boiler. Stir until smooth, and then add in egg yolk and lemon juice (A). Sieve the low protein flour and corn flour into the mixture, and mix well. Set aside.
6. In a separate bowl, beat egg white with lemon juice (B) and sugar (B) until stiff peaks appear. Pour and fold in gently the egg white mixture into batter.
7. Gently add batter into purin cups on top of the pudding mixture.
8. Place in preheated 170℃ oven. Bake in water bath at upper level of oven about 10 minutes until the top turns golden brown color.
9. Reduce the oven temperature to 140℃, and put the pudding in lower level of oven. Baked for about 25 minutes until pudding sets.
10. Remove from oven. Allow it to cool completely before refrigeration. After refrigeration, turn the purin cups upside down to pour out the pudding. Serve.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.