|15g Unsalted Butter (cold)||5g Granulated Sugar|
|63g Milk||18g Cake Flour|
|Half an Egg||50g Raspberry Paste|
|1 Egg Yolk|
Egg White Mixture
|100g Egg Whites|
|50g Granulated Sugar|
1. Brush the soufflé molds with butter (brush up from the sides). Cover with sugar and set aside.
2. Mix cold unsalted butter with cake flour by kneading the ingredients together. Set aside.
3. Heat milk and sugar in a small pot. Turn off the heat and add the flour and butter mixture immediately. Mix with a hand mixer rapidly until smooth.
4. Mix in the egg and egg yolk.
5. Mix in the raspberry paste.
6. Egg white mixture: Beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until bubbly. Add sugar in 2 batches and beat until firm.
7. Use a spatula to combine the egg white mixture with the dough mixture.
8. Pour the combined mixture into the molds. Flatten the surface with a knife. Press the edge of the mold with your thumb and spin to remove excess mixture. This will help the soufflé rise better.
9. Place into a pre-heated 200℃ oven (bottom level). Cook for 13 minutes until golden brown.
10. Sprinkle with icing sugar after removing from the oven. Serve with extra raspberry jam and serve while it is hot.
Serve the soufflé immediate when it is still hot as it will shrink after cooling.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.