|100g cake flour||30g sugar|
|7g baking powder||130g kapok tofu|
|3 egg white||10ml salad oil|
1) Preheat steam oven to 100˚C.
2) Sift cake flour and baking powder, set aside.
3) Mix egg white and sugar, then add tofu and blend well.
4) Add in the sifted flour and baking powder. Finally add in salad oil and mix well.
5) Pour the mixture into medium-sized mould (about 6 portions).
6) Cook in the steam oven for 18 minutes.
Serve immediately after cooking for the best taste.
Bosch Steam Oven imitates the traditional way of steam cooking. The steaming temperature is controlled precisely to ensure your food is cooked to perfection.