1) Use the kitchen machine to blend the melted butter, corn flour, flour, custard power and sugar.
2) Add in the eggs little by little, add in condensed milk and water.
3) Steam for 20-30 minutes, roll until smooth and place in refrigerator.
4) Add into salted egg yolk that preheated with 170°C before use.
5) Use kitchen machine to blend butter and sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla extract.
6) Add in flour, milk powder and custard powder and mix well. Place in refrigerator.
7) Wrap the custard fillings with the mooncake dough and shape them.
8) Preheat oven at 200°C, brush on egg yolk mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
Use the Absolute stirring whisk of MaxxMUM series kitnchen machine to smooth the cooled custard fillings for 3-5 minutes before use.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.
Bosch Steam Oven imitates the traditional way of steam cooking. The steaming temperature is controlled precisely to ensure your food is cooked to perfection.