|2 Eggs||40g Carrots (Mashed)|
|80g Granulated Sugar||Cinnamon Powderv|
|100g Olive Oil||Shredded Coconut (for the surface)|
|100g Cake Flour||Carrots (cut into small triangles)|
|20g Corn Flour||Chocolate Sauce|
|6g Baking Powder||Yellow Food Coloring|
1. Mix eggs, sugar and olive oil with a kitchen machine, Use the stirring whisk for mixing.
2. Stir in the mashed carrots.
3. Sift the cake flour, baking powder, corn flour and cinnamon power. Continue to mix at low speed.
4. Pour the mixture into cake molds with 5cm diameter (with baking paper). Place into a steam oven and cook at 100℃ for 10 minutes.
5. Mix the shredded coconut with yellow food coloring.
6. Remove the cake from the oven. Cover with shredded coconut while it is still hot.
7. Pipe the chocolate sauce on the cake and garnish with the triangular shape carrot pieces (as the chick beak).
Cover the cake with shredded coconut while it is still hot, in order to create cakes that resemble Easter chicks.
Bosch Steam Oven imitates the traditional way of steam cooking. The steaming temperature is controlled precisely to ensure your food is cooked to perfection.