|Unsalted butter (in room temperature)…140g||Trehalose…30g|
|Vanilla oil…1 tsp||Low-gluten flour…325g|
|Baking soda…½ tsp||FOX’S crystal clear fruit flavored candy (crushed)…Some|
|Icing/Frosting…100g||Egg white…abt 3 tbsp|
1. Mix the butter, Trehalose and icing sugar well with Kitchen Machine.
2. Add in egg and vanilla oil and mix well.
3. Sieve the flour and baking soda. Mix well until no flour crumbs in the dough.
4. Wrap the flour dough with plastic food wrap. Roll it until its thickness reaches about 5 mm.
5. Make cookies (hollowed centre) from the dough with cookie moulds. Place FOX’s candies in the centre.
6. Put in oven. Bake thoroughly until golden with PerfectBake baking sensor.
7. After baking, set aside for cooling. Cool until candies are solidified in the centre of cookies.
8. Prepare the colored icing and fill the piping bag. Decorate the top of cookies with colored icing. Set until dried.
The GI index of Trehalose is lower than caster sugar, so Trehalose is healthier. Trehalose can be purchased at baking tool store and supermarkets.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.