|Yellow filling (original flavor):||Green filling (avocados flavor):||Red filling (tomato flavor):|
|3 yolks (cooked)||1/2 avocados||1/2 tbp tomato paste|
|1 tbp mayonnaise||2 tbsp lemon juice||1 tbsp honey|
|some salt||3 yolks (cooked)||3 yolks (cooked)|
|some crushed black pepper||1 tbp mayonnaise||1 tbp mayonnaise|
|little Tabasco sauce||some salt||some salt|
|1 tbsp yellow mustard||some crushed black pepper||some crushed black pepper|
|little Tabasco sauce||little Tabasco sauce|
|some salmon roe||some red chili pepper powder||some tomato (chopped)|
|some dill||some chorizo (chopped)||some mixed salad|
1. Place eggs into steam oven, and cook fully at 100℃ for 20 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; submerge in ice water until cool. Shell the eggs.
3. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolks.
4. Mix filling with Kitchen Machine until smooth. Pour the filling to a pastry bag.
5. Pipe the filling into the cup of each egg white. Decorate the top of eggs before serving.
Bosch Steam Oven imitates the traditional way of steam cooking. The steaming temperature is controlled precisely to ensure your food is cooked to perfection.