|4 pieces of green asparagus||1 egg white||Some salt|
|4 pieces of white asparagus||200g chicken soup||2 tsp ginger|
|100g crab meat||Some cornstarch||1 tsp rice wine|
|1 tbsp crab roe||Little white pepper||1 tsp cooking oil|
|Little sesame oil|
1. Peel the asparagus and cut the root. Put on the steam tray and sprinkle little salt on it. Steam for 4 minutes at 100℃.
2. Preheat the pan with medium heat. Add oil to the pan and follow with crab meat and ginger. Stir-fly for a while and add the rice wine.
3. Add the chicken soup and cook until simmering. Add salt and white pepper for seasoning. Add cornstarch and cook a thin sauce.
4. Remove from the heat. Add the egg white and sesame oil and mix well.
5. Put the crab meat on the asparagus and sprinkle the crab roe on top. Serve.