|600g seafood (shrimp, fish fillet, calamari, mussel, scallop)||1/4 each of sweet peppers (red, orange, yellow) (diced)|
|1/4 onion (diced)||1 tbsp oil|
|30g unsalted butter||15g Parmesan cheese|
|30g low protein flour||15g Gruyere cheese|
|500ml cold milk||Some sea salt and crushed black pepper|
|Little saffron||Little crushed parsley|
1. Preheat the induction hob and pan to PerfectFry Level 4 heat (high medium heat). Add oil to the pan and follow with onion and sweet peppers. Stir-fry gently and remove from heat. Set aside.
2. Marinate seafood with sea salt and crushed black pepper. Pan-fry seafood until cooked. Remove from the heat and drain well.
3. Heat unsalted butter, add low protein flour and stir until mix well. Remove from heat and add cold milk and saffron.
4. Reheat the sauce until thickened. Remove from the heat, add cheese and stir until mix well, season with sea salt and crushed pepper. Set aside.
5. Put the seafood into baking dish and cover with cream cheese sauce, then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
6. Place in a preheated 200℃ oven (top and bottom heat), and bake until golden. Sprinkle with crushed parsley. Serve.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.