|1 Black Angus Ribeye (about 1 inch thick)||60g unsalted butter|
|Some asparagus||Little sea salt and crushed black pepper|
|½ pound purple potatoes, peeled and chopped||Some meat juices|
1. Place the purple potato in a preheated 100℃ steam oven and steam for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven, add butter while it is still warm and blend with a hand blender until smooth.
2. Cut asparagus into half. Place in a preheated 100℃ steam oven and steam for about 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
3. Preheat the induction hob and pan to PerfectFry Level 5 heat. Pan-fry the fat side of ribeye until golden brown and oil extracted.
4. Pan-fry each side about 1:30 minutes or until they reach your desired ripeness. Default Assist program can be your assistance.
5. Remove from pan and set aside to rest for about 8 minutes at room temperature.
6. Place asparagus and purple potatoes mashed on the plate. Put the ribeye slice on asparagus. Serve with gravy.
Put ribeye out of the fridge and let it rest at room temperature before cooking. Pan-fried ribeye must rest for about 8 minutes at room temperature before slicing in order to keep it tender and juicy.
Bosch Induction Hob helps you to control the cooking temperature precisely and provides high flexibility on cooking zones to make cooking effortless and enjoyable.
Bosch Hand Blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.