|2 fish fillets of your choice||½ cup black quinoa (uncooked)|
|1 raw zucchini||6-7 cherry tomatoes|
|1 avocado||1 hand full of fresh parsley and 1 hand full of fresh mint|
|1/2 can of mixed beans (well drained)||2 tbsp lemon juice|
|4 tbsp of olive oil (and some vinegar if you like)||Sea salt and pepper to taste|
|1-2 limes (and some roasted garlic and chili to garnish)|
1. Prepare the steamer and steam the fish at 100℃ with the lime and the garlic for 20 min.
2. Boil the quinoa for 10 min.
3. Chop the zucchini, cherry tomatoes, avocado and herbs.
4. Make the dressing by mixing lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Mix all ingredients together, season to your taste, place the fish on the top and enjoy!