|2 bowls white rice||4pc white mushroom (sliced)|
|1pc chicken meat||Some carrots (sliced)|
|¼ onion (sliced)||3 tbsp Gruyère cheese|
|½ red sweet pepper (sliced)||White Sauce|
|20g low-gluten flour||400ml cold whole milk|
|20g unsalted butter||Some sea salt & crushed black pepper|
1. Melt the butter in a pot with low heat. Add in flour. Mix all with hand mixer.
2. Remove mixture from heat. Pour cold milk into the mixture.
3. Slightly boil all with low heat. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Set aside.
1. Slightly marinate the chicken meat with sea salt and black pepper.
2. Heat up the pan with medium heat. Add in butter to slightly fry onion, carrot and mushroom slices. Set aside.
3. Fry the chicken meat piece until golden on two sides. Add in the side dishes from Step 2 and fry again.
4. Put the rice into the baking tray. Put chicken piece and side dishes on top. Pour white sauce and Gruyère cheese.
5. Put all into a 180℃ preheated oven (grill mode). Grill on the upper deck until golden on top. Enjoy!
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.