|1 French spring chicken (around 1kg)||2 batches of thyme leaves|
|some salt||2 batches of Rosemary sprigs|
|some crushed black pepper||1/2 pound new potato|
|1 garlic (cut half)||some mini cabbages|
|200g unsalted butter (room temperature)||some baby carrots|
1. Wash the chicken and drain well. Marinate the chicken for at least 2 hours with salt and crushed black pepper.
2. Boil water with 1 tsp salt in a small pot, put in potato and cook for 5 minutes; cook mini cabbages and baby carrots for 2 minutes. Set aside.
3. Coat the chicken with butter. Place thyme, rosemary and the chicken on roasting pan.
4. Season the side dishes and garlic with salt, black pepper and butter. Place the seasoned portion beside the chicken.
5. Put the chicken into an 180℃ preheated oven. Insert the meat probe and set the target temperature to 60℃. Add steam with level 1. Remove from oven after cooking. After roasting, take out and set aside the chicken for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.