|2 spring chicken||sea salt and crushed black pepper to taste|
|20g unsalted butter||some cherry tomatoes|
|1/2 cup couscous||1/2 lemon juice and peel|
|1/4 tsp salt||a little mint leaves, chopped|
|3/4 cup chicken both||a little crushed black pepper|
|a little orange, yellow and red bell pepper, chopped||80ml extra virgin olive Oil|
|a little cucumber, cubed|
1. Marinate the chicken with sea salt and crushed black pepper briefly and place into the oven.
2. For Series 8 ovens with Assist program: Insert the meat probe, select Assist > Poultry> Chicken> Chicken, unstuffed. For Series 8 ovens without Assist program: Preheat the oven to 180˚C and cook the chicken for 25 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven after cooking and cut the chicken breast and thighs, set aside.
4. For Couscous salad: Add couscous and salt into a large bowl. Pour boiling chicken broth into the bowl, cover with cling wrap, rest for 20 minutes. Mix warm couscous with bell pepper and cucumber , and then add the lemon juice with zest, mint leaves and crushed black pepper. Add in extra virgin olive oil, mix the couscous with a fork. Chill the mixture in the fridge.
5. Place the couscous salad on a plate and add the chicken breast and thighs on top. Decorate with cherry tomatoes.
To make the couscous salad, use a fork to stir gently. Couscous is made with coarse wheat flour and water, rolled with the hands. When dried, its shape and colour become similar to millet.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.