Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. For roasted red bell pepper sauce: Roast the red bell pepper in a preheated 18˚C oven until the skin is slightly charred. Remove and place in a bowl, wrap with cling wrap and let cool. Remove the skin and seeds of the peppers, keep the flesh for later use.
2. Mix olive oil, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nutsand sweet pepper, mash with a hand blender.
3. Add grated cheese and blend until smooth. Add basil, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. For homemade spaghetti: Mix “00” flour, salt and eggs, knead with the kitchen machine’s dough hook at medium speed for about 8 minutes until a smooth dough is formed, wrap with cling wrap, rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Roll the dough through the kitchen machine’s pasta accessory several times to create a 2mm thick pasta sheet (dust with “00” flour to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands and the pasta accessory).
6. Cut the pasta sheet into long thick strands with the pasta accessory. Cook for 2 minutes in boiling water, remove and drain.
7. Mix the hot spaghetti with sauce to serve.
Homemade spaghetti has a firm texture and tastes even better when cooked al dente.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.