|750 g potatoes||1 bunch basil|
|3 shallots||25 ml olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic||25 g butter|
|25 g pine nuts||50-70 ml milk|
|50g black olives, pitted||Salt and black pepper to taste|
1. Peel the potatoes and cut in half or quarters depending on their size. Steam in the perforated cooking container at 100℃ for 25-30 minutes.
2. Peel and finely chop the shallots and garlic.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a pan.
4. Chop the olives into large pieces and cut the basil leaves into thin strips.
5. Heat the olive oil and sweat the shallots and garlic. Add the olives and pine nuts and sweat briefly. Add the butter and milk and just heat through.
6. Finely mash the steamed potatoes in a bowl with a masher or a fork. Fold in the olive, pine nuts mixtures and the basil. Season with salt and pepper.