|1 rack of lamb||vegetables for salad|
|salt, crushed black pepper to taste||olive oil|
Black Olive Paste
|1/2 garlic||30g capers|
|60g anchovy fillets||10ml red wine vinegar|
|260g black olives, stoned||some parsley|
|100ml olive oil||salt and crushed black pepper to taste|
1. For black olive paste: Cook garlic and anchovy fillets with olive oil in a small saucepan over low heat until the garlic becomes soft.
2. Add black olives and capers. Stir-fry gently and remove from heat.
3. Blend the ingredients with a hand blender until grainy.
4. Add red wine vinegar, parsley, salt and black pepper.
5. For rack of lamb: heat frying pan with olive oil over medium heat. Pan-fry all sides of the rack until it becomes golden brown. Place in a preheated 180˚C oven and cook for 7-8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside for 8 minutes.
6. Carve the rack of lamb. Serve with black olive paste and salad.
Blend the sauce until grainy (not mashed) for the best taste and texture.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.
Bosch Steam Oven imitates the traditional way of steam cooking. The steaming temperature is controlled precisely to ensure your food is cooked to perfection.
Bosch Hand Blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.