|Beef Fillet 1pcs (1 pound)||Crushed Black Pepper to taste|
|Olive Oil, Salt, Black Pepper to taste||Unsalted Butter 5 g|
|Green Peas 3 tbsp||Gravy to taste|
|Salt to taste|
|Carrot ½ pound||Salt to taste|
|Unsalted Butter 50 g||Black Pepper to taste|
1. Heat olive oil in a pan at medium heat. Add the beef fillet, use salt and pepper to season. Pan-fry until golden brown and remove from heat.
2. Place in a pre-heated 180℃ oven and insert the meat probe into the centre of the fillet. Set the core temperature to 50℃. Remove from the oven after cooking. Let rest for 8 minutes.
3. Season green peas with unsalted butter, salt, crushed black pepper and mix together. Place into a steam oven and steam at 100℃ for 3 minutes.
4. Peel and cut the carrot into small pieces. Place into the steam oven and steam at 100℃ for 15 minutes. Remove from steam oven after cooking and use a handblender to blend into a mash. Run mash through a sift. Add butter, salt and pepper to season.
5. Cut the beef fillet into slices. Serve with green peas, carrot mash and gravy.
Let the beef fillet rest for a few minutes after cooking in order to retain the moisture and juice of the meat.