|olive oil||salt and crushed black pepper to taste|
|1 beef fillet, about 1 pound|
French Chestnut Purée
|40g unsalted butter||8g sugar|
|250g shelled French chestnut||200ml chicken broth|
|20g onion, chopped||salt and crushed black pepper to taste|
1. Heat pan over medium heat, add olive oil to pan fry beef fillet. Season with salt and pepper. Fry until golden colour, remove from heat and place into the oven.
2. For Series 8 ovens with Assist program: Insert the meat probe, select Assist > Meat > Beef > Fillet.medium. For Series 8 ovens without Assist program: Preheat the oven to 180˚C and cook the beef for 9 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven after cooking and rest in room temperature for 8 minutes.
4. For French chestnut purée: Heat small saucepan with 20g butter over medium heat. Add chestnuts, onions and sugar, stir-fry until fragrant, add chicken broth, simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Blend the mixture with a hand blender, run through a sieve, season with salt and pepper.
6. Slice the beef fillet, serve with the French chestnut purée.
The roasted beef fillet must rest at room temperature for several minutes before serving; otherwise, the juices will be completely lost.
Bosch Oven constantly monitor the progress of your cooking and automatically regulate temperature and length of time. Whatever you are cooking, the dishes are always cooked to perfection.
Bosch Hand Blenders are not only compact, simple to use and easy to clean, but also come with multiple accessories for chopping and blending – making them great for quick and convenient food preparation.