|Yuba (bean curd sheet) 5 pcs||Green peas 2 tbsp|
|Shrimp 6 pcs||Garlic (mashed) 2 tsp|
|Chicken fillet 1 pc||Spring Onion Some|
|Scallop 5 pcs||Cooking oil 1 tbsp|
|XO chili sauce 1 tbsp||Water Some|
|Oyster sauce 1 tbsp||Cornstarch (mixed with water) Some|
|Sesame oil 1 tsp|
|Chicken broth Some||Wolfberries 1 tsp|
|Cornstarch (mixed with water) Some|
1. Dice the shrimps, chicken fillet and scallops.
2. Blanch the spring onion. Put in cold water and set aside.
3. Cut half the Yuba (bean curd sheets).
4. Heat up the pan with medium heat. Add in cooking oil. Firstly fry the chicken fillet, green peas and mashed garlic. Add in shrimps, scallops, XO chilli sauce and oyster sauce to stir-fry. Finally pour in water and cornstarch water. Stir-fry until sauce is thickened and absorbed. Add in sesame oil.
5. Wrap the stuffing from Step 4 inside Yuba. Finish the wrap by tying with spring onion. Place the Fukubukuro into steam oven. Steam for about 5 minutes.
6. Thick sauce: Cook slightly the chicken broth with wolfberries. Add in cornstarch water to thicken the sauce. Pour the sauce over the Fukubukuro. Enjoy!