|250g Salmon Fillet||Crushed Black Pepper to taste|
|Salt to taste||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|8 of each Green / Brown Olives (pitted and sliced)||1 tsp Red Wine Vinegar|
|1 Tomato (peeled and diced)||Salt to taste|
|½ sprig Fresh Basil (tear into small pieces)||Crushed Black Pepper to taste|
|Lemon Peel||3 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
1. Rinse the salmon and pat dry. Season with salt and black pepper.
2. Place the salmon into a ziplock bag. Add extra virgin olive oil and remove the air inside. Seal the bag.
3. Place the bag into a steam oven and cook at 60℃ for 30 minutes. Remove the salmon of the steam oven after cooking and pour away the juice. Pat dry and set aside.
4. Heat the pan with some extra virgin olive oil. Pat dry the salmon briefly.
5. Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Serve with the salmon.
Bosch steam ovens are equipped with multiple temperature settings. Use 60℃ to cook the salmon for the best taste and texture.