|1 eggplant (cut strips)||200ml water|
|250g pork (minced)||Some cornstarch|
|2 tbsp dried shrimp (soaked)||Little sesame oil|
|1 tbsp rice wine||1/2 tbsp oil|
|5 shallot (chopped)||Some spring onion (chopped)|
|1 tbsp oyster sauce||1/2 tbsp sugar|
|1 tbsp dark soy sauce|
Marinade for pork
|2 tbsp rice wine||Little sesame oil|
|1 tsp salt||10g five spice powder|
|Little crushed black pepper|
1. Marinade minced pork. Set aside.
2. Preheat the induction hob and pan to PerfectFry Level 4 heat (high medium heat). Add oil to the pan and follow with minced pork and dried shrimp. Stir-fry until almost dry. Add minced shallot and stir-fry gently.
3. Add in rice wine and seasonings, and stir-fry gently.
4. Add in water and cover with lid. Turn to PerfectFry Level 3 heat (low medium heat) and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Season with salt and add cornstarch. Cook sauce until thickened and add in sesame oil.
6. Cut eggplant into strips. Put on the plate and season with salt. Put the sauce on top.
7. Place in a preheated 100℃ steam oven. Steam for about 15 minutes. Sprinkle the spring onion on top. Serve.